Sunday, February 20, 2011

But things change...

Things change. People change. Circumstances change. Friendship changes. And as much as I don't like to admit it, I change. That just summarizes my mood perfectly. I would love to sit on this little island forever and just have my friends, be with my husband, never have children, and live in this little 2 bedroom house for the rest of my life, but that's not reality. Reality is change. Reality is moving on with your life and embracing what is to come with your head held high. I could sit here and worry about the future and what's to come, but I like living in the here and now. I could live here forever.


Day Nine
A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

My best friend from high school, Rebecca. We're not so close anymore because we have moved on with our lives and parted ways, but she has gotten me through more shit than I can even remember. She was with me for the best and worst times of my life, and now we can look back and laugh as we remember all the funny, stupid, great, and idiotic memories. I miss her, and I will never have another friend as close as she was to me.
But things change...

2 comments: