Saturday, February 26, 2011

Negative Energy?

Do you believe in negative energy? I'm not even sure I do, I should research it or something. But I swear my bed has a bubble of negative energy around it. Every time I lay down and try to go to sleep, my mood changes. I start getting really paranoid. Like my friends are talking about me behind my back, or my husband is cheating on me, or my car is gonna break down tomorrow. Just stupid things that I KNOW aren't true, but I swear they're true when I'm in bed. And it's not like I'm just sleeping and dreaming about bad things, it's literally when I lay down in my bed, my mood just shifts into this crazy thinking. I get paranoid, and I don't know why, during the day, I'm fine! Help?


DAY FIFTEEN
A picture of something you want to do before you die
(Check out my bucket list!)
Sit in on the Senate as they discuss an important topic. That would be my perfect day.

3 comments:

  1. I get that way..i have problems sleeping and as soon as my head hits the pillow all i can do is think..and its nothing good either. I wish i had an answer for you. Have a good weekend and i hope the negativity stops soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mind is a strange thing. During the day you aren't just laying there with nothing keeping your attention so it's more likely thoughts will come to the surface; particularly negative ones if you are having trouble sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its the silence that gets us feeling that way. I start thinking of all kinds of horrible things when I lay down in bed. Silence and darkness.. yup. Thats my theory.

    -M-
    michelletherib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete