Friday, February 25, 2011

MilSpouse Fill-In #31

I'm joining my friends over at Cammo Style Love for this weeks MilSpouse Fill-In! Head on over and link up with them for more fun throughout the week.


1. Aside from no deployments, what is one thing you would want to make the MilSpouse life "perfect"? submitted by Oh How Delightful

More BAH!! Not that I don't love our small little house, but everyone could always use a little more money for rent. Or at least, we could! Maybe I'm just a little OCD when it comes to my house, but I always have to have everything perfect, and these houses the military gave us aren't exactly perfect. They're nice, but not perfect.


2. Just how many peppers did Peter Piper pick? submitted by Married into Army


I don't even know the whole rhyme, so I'm not too sure.


3. If you could have any career in the world with nothing holding you back, what would you do? submitted by It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want To


I would love to be a cosmetologist. And someday I will be going to school for it. At this duty station there are no schools near us for that specialty. But as soon as we relocate, I'll be getting my cosmetology license. Everything about beauty school intrigues me and I can't wait to start!


4. Do you have a service oriented tattoo and if so what is it. If you don't what would you get? submitted by The Squid's Accomplice


I do have an anchor on my hip, if that counts? My husband and I got them together, that's all I'd really do for a Military related tattoo, I guess. Because I'm not really the one in the military.

5. Imagine a block of time has opened up in your busy day for you to take a class in anything you like. What subject would you choose? submitted by To The Nth


Definitely a cooking class. I love cooking but I'm not super great at it. I would love to be able to cook like all my Guamanian friends, but it's just not in the cards for me!


DAY FOURTEEN
A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
My big brother. He's amazing, supportive, protective, and everything else a big brother should be. I could never imagine my life without him. We never really get to see each other because obviously I don't live near him. But I miss him everyday and I couldn't have asked for a better brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment