Sunday, May 15, 2011

MilSpouse Fill-In (2 days late!)

I know it's Sunday, and I know I haven't updated in awhile, but I saw this MilSpouse Fill-In and I just wanted to post it! I'm going to try and get back into my blogger way of life, I'm working a lot and I just need to find the time to work it into my schedule. But I will! I promise!


Which was the best day of your life- Wedding day or Homecoming day?
I would say my wedding day. Only because my whole family was there, everyone important to me was right there celebrating and supporting us. And that was really important to me. It was such a fun day, sunny, and perfect! Homecoming day was fun too, but I mean we waited in the cold air terminal till 3am, and that wasn't fun. But the anticipation of the whole thing was what I liked about it. And that first hug...nothing beats that feeling.

Were you a part of the joining the military question or did you sign up for the relationship when your man was already in the military?
We were best friends when he signed up for the military, but by the time he left for boot camp, we were dating. So I guess I wasn't a part of his deciding but I was just along for the ride.

What is your favorite Disney movie and why?
Alice in Wonderland! I love everything about it, it's cooky and weird.

What is your favorite family activity to do on the weekends?
Take the puppies to the beach or just go on weird adventures with my love. We usually just relax at home, which is nice, but it's fun when it's sunny and we can do outdoor stuff.

Where do you secretly wish you could be stationed with you/your SO’s line of work (realistically speaking, not everyone can be stationed on NAS Fiji)?
Is there for real an NAS Fiji?! Someone please confirm this...I'd like to be down in San Diego though. Only cause I love sunny weather and it's close to Disneyland! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment