Thursday, May 5, 2011

Beauty Post!


I love watching "How To" videos on youtube. Most of the time I watch videos on hair, make-up, clothing, etc. I've learned a lot about make-up recently, and started researching some really good brands and tricks. I found out about BH Cosmetics through a few videos and decided to check them out. So I ended up purchasing an eye shadow palette from them. I got the Natural Eyeshadow Palette and I absolutely love it. It's easy to open (unlike Coastal Scents, which I'll get to in a minute.) And all the colors are ones that I will use. I love doing smokey eyes, and I can with all these colors. Here is what the BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette looks like:



Some of the colors are spakly and some are matte. It's a perfect combination of both. There's all different kind of natural colors in there. The eyeshadow is really powdery, which can be a pro or a con. You really don't need to use too much to achieve a great color on your eyelid. But at the same time, if you're not careful, you can have some fallout on your cheeks. All in all, I WILL order from this company again, it wasn't too pricey. Including shipping, handling, and insurance (which comes standard), I paid about $25 for it, which isn't too bad considering all the colors you get!

My next purchase was my Coastal Scents  blush palette. It came with 6 different shades. I've got blush, bronzer, and a highlighter in there. I haven't used it yet, because I just got it/opened it this afternoon, but from what I can tell, I'm going to like it. The only downside so far is that it's kind of hard to open. If you don't have long nails, this might be a problem for you, like it is for me. Hopefully with time it gets easier to open! 


Altogether, this was about $24 with shipping and handling. I got it off amazon.com. I ended up seeing it was a bit cheaper on there than on the Coastal Scents website. If you ladies want, I can do a review blog on this after I test it out and have a better knowledge of what I like/don't like about it. Just let me know!

And last but DEFINITELY not least, is my Pro Beauty Tools S-Curl styler. I just got it today but I used it right when I got home and LOVEEED it! My hair is naturally curly, but one side of my head curls a lot better than my other side. So, I was constantly trying to curl my hair with a flat iron, and make it look natural without having too many ringlet curls, know what I'm talking about? Well this makes my hair look naturally curly! For those of you girls with straight hair looking to get a naturally curly look, I HIGHLY recommend this. It was about $30 at Walmart. High and Low heat settings, and an "Open" or "Lock" switch. I love everything about it!



Any questions...just let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment