Tuesday, February 15, 2011

First Order of Business...

My First Blog Award!
The Versatile Blogger :)
[Versatile: having great diversity or variety]

So, here are the rules:  
- Thank the person who gave you the award!
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 10 other versatile bloggers.
- Let those other bloggers know that you gave them the award.

Thank You to my bestest friend in the entire world, Kimberly Garner for her generous award. Flyy&my, Kimbyy!

7 Things about myself:
- I hate blogging with the tv on in the background cause I can never concentrate.
- I just got off work, so I reek of Applebees. & it makes me hungryy!
- I drive a '93 Toyota Camry and it runs GREAT! His name is Pete and I never want to get rid of him.
- I love cooking dinner or baking yummy desserts. I'm not very good, but I love to experiment and try new dishes.
- I enjoy just taking walks and enjoying the weather and scenery.
- I am highly addicted to shopping and buying clothes or household goods. If anyone knows of any good sales or websites, hook me upp!
- I am also addicted to pop, but this is an addiction that I feel like I should quit very soon if I want to lose any weight. :/

Pass on the award:
Day Four
A picture from your favorite night.


I couldn't pick just one. The top picture is obviously of my husband's homecoming. He came home from Iraq in late November, and that day was probably my MOST favorite night. They were supposed to come in at 9pm, then it changed to midnight, and soon after it was 3am, and *surprise surprise* they didn't show up till about 4 in the morning. But the anticipation, adrenaline, and all the emotions that were in that room that night were just so overwhelming and perfect. I couldn't have picked a better homecoming.

And the last two pictures are pictures from a couple weeks ago. My friend Dara and I went to a DJ Pauly D concert in Seattle that night, and it was just sooo much fun. It was at the Showbox and it was seriously just one huge open dance floor. We were all fist pumping and looking at Pauly D, it was just such a good time. 

1 comment:

  1. I gave you the same award!

    I found your blog through Kim and followed it the other day when she posted about it 8)

    ReplyDelete