Friday, February 18, 2011

Questions answered.

1. What is your favorite MilSpouse blog (not including Wife of a Sailor who we all love, or your own)? 
http://chrissy-letterstoyou.blogspot.com/

Letters to You is my favorite Mil Spouse blog. She gives me shivers every time I read it.

2. What are your favorite perks about your s/o being deployed (we all know there are 
perks)?submitted by Ramblings of a Marine Wife
I love getting to hog the bed and the tv. I can watch whatever I want to without him being all "Ughh...these girls are so annoying!" I also love the fact that I have my own schedule. I don't have to come home and cook dinner if I don't want to. I can stay out with my girlfriends or go shopping whenever I want. 

3. How long did you date your before getting engaged? Married? submitted by Utterly Chaotic
We started dating in March of '08 and got engaged in August '08. Then we ended up getting married in July of '09.

4. What do you think your would do if s/he wasn’t in the military? submitted by Adventures of M-Squared
I honestly couldn't see my husband doing anything but being in the Navy. He's wanted to do it his entire life and he hates school, so I really couldn't see him going to college. So the Navy was definitely his best option! When he gets out, though, I could see him doing maybe airplane maintenance since he works on planes, or he has said he would like to teach High School Psychology.

5. If you could talk to the Secretary of (Navy) what is one suggestion you would like to bring to their attention in order to improve the lives of military families?  submitted by My Life as His (Air Force) Wife
I think it would be nice to have better internet/communication while the spouse is deployed. Whether it be in Iraq, Afghanistan, or on a ship, any kind of communication would be nicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment