Wednesday, March 16, 2011

ABC'SOFME

ABC's of Me!
Link up, lovers!

{a} age; 20 1/2...aalmooostt 21.
This was taken about 2 years ago though. :/

{b} bed size; Full. Ughh..kill me now. Our bed sucks.

{c} chore you hate; definitely folding clothes. I wish I wasn't such a neat freak. I HAVE to fold my clothes or I go crazy with out messy my room is. But I HATE folding clothes. Contradicting much?

{d} dogs; Apollo and Stanley. I talk about them all the time. :) And currently, they are sleeping right next to me on the couch.

{e} essential start to your day: Something to drink. I'm always SUPER thirsty in the morning.

{f} favorite color; Purpleee.

{g} gold or silver; Silver. 

{h} height; 5'8

{i} instruments you play; I played the flute for 10 years. But I haven't picked it up since high school.

{j} job title; Waitress

{k} kids; No kids.

{l} live; Oak Harbor, Washington. But it's more commonly known as "Whidbey Island, Washington"

{m} mom's name; Bonnie.

{n} nicknames; I'm not really sure. Everyone just calls me Holly. My husband has pet names for me but I don't really count those as nicknames.

{o} overnight hospital stays; I've never stayed overnight in a hospital.

{p} pet peeves; People who talk and talk and talk and don't let you get a word in.

{q} quote from a movie;
"It’s hard being left behind. I wait for him, not knowing where he is, wondering if he’s okay. It’s hard to be the one who stays.
I keep myself busy. Time goes faster that way.
I go to sleep alone, and wake up alone. I take walks. I work until I’m tired. I watch the wind play with the trash that’s been under the snow all winter. Everything seems simple until you think about it. Why is love intensified by absence?"
--The Time Traveler's Wife

{r} right- or left-handed; Right

{s} siblings; One big brother.

{t} time you wake up; It depends on when I work. Usually I wake up between 9-11am.

{u} underwear; bikini/hip huggers pleaseee.

{v} vegetables you dislike; Peas!! Blechh!

{w} what makes you run late; I'm never late.

{x} x-rays you've had; Just my teeth.

{y} yummy food you make; Hmmm...I guess I make good Chicken Chili, and the normal american food.

{z} zoo - favorite animal; I like elephants the best. :) They're just so cute.

DAY TWENTY NINE
A picture that can always make you smile.
My friends and I did a scavenger hunt on base, on Halloween. We had to dress up as a team, so we decided to be 80's inspired, and it worked out to our advantage. We didn't win the scavenger hunt, but we won "Best Dressed!" It was so much fun, so this picture just remind me of that day.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up. :)

    Your the second girl that says they don't like folding clothes. I'm a neat freak too, so I don't know why I don't like to fold lol. Your dogs are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower, I think I found you through milspouse friday fill-in a while back.
    Your dogs are so adorable cuddling together! And I love the quote from the time travelers wife

    ReplyDelete