Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Show and Tell Tuesday!

I'm joining Mrs. Yellow Ribbon and some other girls with this Show and Tell Tuesday idea! This week we're telling each other some different words or phrases that we use a lot. Just some funny sayings or wacky words that we say to express how we feel. So head on over and link up and play along with this weeks Show and Tell Tuesday!
FORREAL-- It's really "For Real" but it just kind of runs together. I usually say it when I agree with something.
"My feet hurt!" "Forreall!"
THAT'S RIDICULOUS--I use this one when people make me laugh. After I'm done laughing I usually say
"Hahaha...aww...that's ridiculous!" 
JESUS CHRIST--Replace "Geez" with "Jesus Christ." My husband's side of the family got me hooked on saying it, they all say it, and I guess I just picked it up.
"Jesus Christ, it's raining a lot!"
GET OUT OF HERE--This is what I say when I'm in an awkward situation.
"Heyy, Can I get your numberrr?" "Hahaha, get out of here!"...Awkward, I know.

Anyways, I'm also joining my friends over at Guinn and Bare It for their Getting to Know Me blog questionare! So, go follow my friends over there and get to know other Military Wives in the blogging community!

WHAT CHORE DO YOU ABSOLUTELY HATE DOING?
I really don't like picking up random shit and finding a home for it. I can do vacuuming, dishes, trash, bathroom duty, and other stuff like that. But when it comes to putting random papers and stuff away, I absolutely hate it. It's really annoying, and it makes me feel disorganized.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BODY PART?
Boobs. Let's be real here, I love boobs. It may be because I used to work at Victoria's Secret and ever since then, I've just loved bras and everything that comes along with them. I love my boobs, they're probably the best part about my body.
WHICH CELEBRITY DO YOU GET MISTAKEN FOR?
I've never gotten mistaken for any celeb. If I look like one, let me know! :)
WHAT IS THE LAST MOVIE, TV SHOW, OR BOOK THAT MADE YOU TEAR UP OR CRY?
The Last Song made me cry pretty hard. The part where her dad dies...ohh man, I'm a baby when it comes to parents dying and stuff like that in movies. I don't like to think about it.
WHAT STORY DOES YOUR PARENTS ALWAYS TELL ABOUT YOU?
Hmmm...My mom tells a lot of stories about me. The most often one is probably about how I cut my hair when I was 5 with these Lion King scissors I used to have.
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT BLOGGING?
I love being able to relate to other women that are going through the same things I am. Sometimes when I think I'm the only one going through something, I'll find another woman who is facing the same struggles that I am, and it's just nice being able to make a friend who can relate to you.
WHAT ARE YOUR PASSIONS?
My passions...hmmm...this is a hard question for me because being passionate is something I really pride myself on being. I love that character trait, so there are many things that I am passionate about. Drugs is one of them. I have never done drugs in my life, and when I see a coworker doing drugs or a friend of mine doing drugs, it really hits my heart hard. Another passion I have is for animal cruelty and abuse. If I could go to every shelter and find perfect homes for every single dog and cat, I would. I have a soft place in my heart for abandoned animals, breeding is unnecessary, and shouldn't be done as often as it is.

DAY TWENTY ONE
A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Everything I have done, has brought me to the place I'm at right now. Without my past, I wouldn't be who I am today.

3 comments:

  1. I say Jesus Christ a LOT too!!!

    Love your blog, it's adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks forjoinging the fun! I love your blog. Im following. Also i love the lion king hair cut story. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally cried when her dad died too; I'm such a sap!
    btw, I have the volume turned up for the first time visiting your site~ I heart Snow Patrol!!!

    ReplyDelete