Saturday, April 2, 2011

MilSpouse FIll-in #36

I'm a day late, I know! But I've been super busy lately! I feel like everytime my husband leaves, my schedule gets more hectic then it does when he's actually home. But I'm getting a second job, so I've been busy working my normal job, taking care of the dogs, and getting ready at my other, new job! So, I'm sorry, but I'm back and doing the MilSpouse Fill-in, a day late, but still thought I'd join in the fun! LINK UP and do yours a day late too, so I don't feel so bad. :)


1. What romance movie scene reminds you of your s/o or spouse and the LOVE you share? submitted by Simply Sunshine and Daisy’s
Everything about "The Notebook" describes my husband and I. I wish I could post the video on my page but I couldn't find a video that allowed it to be embedded. So here is the link to THE VIDEO that remind me of my husband and I. We fight, but at the end of the day, the only thing we're passionate about is each other. And I love everything about our relationship.

2. If you were allowed to deploy with your husband to a war zone would you and why? submitted by I & J

Yes, I would pack up and move over there in a second, Even if it was just for 6 months. I don't know how many times I would want to do that though. I mean I wouldn't want to do it every year. But I think it would be good for my husband to have someone over there to just be with and cuddle with when he had a bad day at work or whatever.

3. Have you ever done anything (intentionally, or unintentionally) to embarrass your spouse/significant other in front of his military cohorts?  submitted by Marrying the Navy

Nooo...I'm pretty reserved around his shipmates.

4. What is your most irrational fear? submitted by Eights on the Move

I have a fear of robbers. I literally think about this everyday. Before I go to work, at work, when I go to bed, I'm constantly like running around locking windows, making sure the doors are locked. I sleep with lights on, and I've learned that when my husband isn't home, to answer the door with a knife. I also have one of those hugeee flashlights in my night stand in case someone mugs me in my sleep!

5. If you could only live in one kind of climate for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?  submitted by Many Waters

Hmmm, well I've lived in Washington my whole life. And I love the rain. I feel like if I ever moved anywhere else, I would miss it, and I would miss all the green here in Washington. But I do love the sunshine, I wish it was sunnier here. So I'm not sure, I think I'm kind of torn between the rain and the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment